This video tutorial shows you how to use a long wrap product to dress yourself while creating a secure carrier for your baby. The long wrap is brought forward from back to front and round your belly button, criss-crossed over your back and brought forward and criss-crossed once more, then tied. The two criss-crosses (in the shape of an X) help hold the babies legs, as the pass through the criss-crosses and support the baby. You should then try to bring the fabric down as far as possible to support the lefs, you can do the same for the upper body of the baby. According to the presenter you should ensure that the baby's bottom is well-secured and as the baby grows heavier, you should ensure the weight is more evenly distributed across your shoulders.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades