This video details the use of lavender essential oil to help get rid of eye mucus and eyes and. Gently measure out a small measure of lavender oil into your hand and use your fingertips to gently apply the lavender oil to the cheeks and carefully to the edge of the eye socket and the bridge of the nose. The presenter cautions that you must never get the oil into the baby's eyes. According to the video if you use lavender oil in this manner it should get rid of the eye mucus from around the baby's eyes within approximately one evening.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades