To feed twins, you are going to need a couch (loveseat preferred), a breastfeeding pillow, and two towels. Take baby one and put them against the arm of the couch with their head against the back of the couch. Next, take the other baby and do the same but on the opposite side. Now wrap your pillow around your waist and fasten it if it has straps. Pick up the first baby and place them on the top of the pillow on one of the sides with their head under one of the breasts. Wedge them in by using one of the rolled up towels. Repeat with the other baby on the other side. When you are ready to switch, take one of the babies, burp them, and then put them back by the arm of the couch with their head facing the back. Repeat with the other baby but put them on the other side. Wedge them so they don't move and then repeat with the other baby. After feeding, burp each baby one at a time and then place against the arm of the couch as done before.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades