In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to put on a Baboosh. Baboosh is a wrap that is made out of nylon and neoprene, which promotes intense sweating to help lose fat quickly from the waist. It is typically for women who have been pregnant. Make sure that the wrap is against your skin and never over your clothes. You want to make it low as possible. Line up the seams against your back. Stretch it and make it fit comfortably. This video will benefit those viewers who have a Baboosh product and would like to learn how to put it on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades