This video is about exercise during pregnancy. Pregnancy can be overwhelming, you are gaining weight and your body is changing in other ways, too. Your normal exercise routine may not feel as comfortable because of the changes and discomforts of pregnancy. During the first trimester exercise can be challenging because of fatigue, but there are ways to stay active. First you will want to ask your care provider if it is okay for you to exercise. Walking is a safe and low impact form of exercise. Swimming is also good exercise during pregnancy that often feels good as you progress through the pregnancy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades