In this video from modernmom we learn about doing abdominal exercises when pregnant. These exercises prevent lower back pain during pregnancy and when you're ready to push the baby out makes it a bit easier. On a mat, place sit balanced with your butt on the mat and place your hands behind you. Stick your leg straight out. Pull it in and crunch and lean back. 10-15 on each leg is good. This is all done sitting. Think about pulling your belly button in. Next is double leg pulls. This is a bit more advanced. The next move is a Pilates move called the can can where you twist the knees side to side 3 times then extend the legs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades