Pilates is a great way to start exercising after a C-section and to regain your core strength back. First lay on your back and do a pelvic tilt. Start off with five to ten of these pelvic tilts but be sure to make your way up to twenty. Make sure your belly button is pulled into your spine. The second exercise is the pelvic tilt that goes up into a bridge. Press into your heals to lift your pelvis off of the ground. Do the same amount of reps. The third exercise is the modified crunch. Place one hand on your incision site and one behind your head, pull your shoulders up and then lay back down. Do the same amount of reps and remember to always keep breathing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades