Labor is probably the most feared of pregnancy's "unknowns." Here's how to manage it.
You Will Need
* A subscription a parenting magazine
* Internet access
* A local newspaper
* Childbirth classes
* A doctor or midwife
Step 1: Gather the facts
Read about being pregnant and giving birth. Subscribe to a parenting magazine, or read their articles online.
Step 2: Enroll in childbirth classes
Take childbirth classes, which can be found online, through hospitals, or in newspapers.
Step 3: Contact your doctor or midwife
Talk to your doctor or midwife about pain relief options, and don't take anything without their consent.
Many women worry about going into labor in their sleep and waking up giving birth. Don't worry – labor pains will certainly wake you up.
Step 4: Go to the hospital
Go to the hospital or call your doctor immediately if you think you have labor pains. Better safe than sorry.
Fact: There are close to six million pregnancies every year in the United States.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades