Pregnancy indigestion is easily remedied through modifications in diet, eating routine, sleeping habits, and dress.
You Will Need
* Two or three pillows
* Loose, comfortable clothing
* A doctor
WARNING: Never change your diet without first consulting your physician.
Step 1: Avoid spicy foods
Avoid rich, acidic, and spicy foods such as chocolate, fruit juices, coffee, and alcohol.
Step 2: Eat smaller
Eat smaller amounts of food several times throughout the day instead of having three large meals.
Step 3: Chew food thoroughly
Chew your food slowly and thoroughly.
Give yourself two or three hours to digest meals before going to bed.
Step 4: Keep head propped up to sleep
Sleep with your head propped up with two or three extra pillows.
Sleeping in a comfortable chair is a good way to stay propped up.
Step 5: Wear comfortable clothing
Wear loose and comfortable clothing around your waist.
Step 6: Contact your doctor
Contact your doctor if none of the above helps with pregnancy indigestion.
Fact: One in four women report daily indigestion during pregnancy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades