All mothers are capable of breastfeeding exclusively for up to six months. Breast milk provides anti-bodies that help prevent against infection. Milk production will increase in up to three days after delivery, It is important that the baby is put to the breast within the first twelve hours, the suckling of the baby will help in the release of hormones which help with the lactation process. Correct positioning and attachment will prevent damage to the nipples. By following what your baby wants to do, you will become better and better at knowing when to feed your baby. Alternate between breasts when appropriate, Feed with one, and then the other. If the baby refuses the other breast after feeding on the other. Feed the baby with the second breast first on the next feeding.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades