Nervous about breast feeding in public? You shouldn't be. Breast feeding outside your home doesn't have to be a source of anxiety. Create a calm and modest approach to nursing in public.
You Will Need:
• A sweater, jacket, or light shirt
Step 1: Plan ahead
Plan your trip ahead of time to ensure you are wearing garments that will allow easy access to your breast with minimal exposure.
Step 2: Watch for hunger cues
Watch for your baby's cues for being hungry before the hunger increases and leads to crying or pulling at your clothing.
Step 3: Find a comfortable spot
Find a comfortable place to sit with your baby.
Step 4: Hold your baby close
Hold your baby close to you as you expose the breast for nursing. This will shield your breast from any onlookers.
Step 5: Wrap the garment around yourself
Once your baby has latched onto the breast, wrap your sweater, jacket, or shirt around yourself to cover the breast.
Trivia: Breast feeding in public is expressly protected by law in 43 states.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades