As Sarah Martin testifies to, breastfeeding can be difficult. Despite receiving lots of advice, after five unsuccessful days she decided she would not be able to breastfeed her son. Dr. Su Laurent suggests giving it two weeks before giving up on breastfeeding while making it clear that there is nothing wrong with bottle feeding. The breast bottle is introduced as a great alternative to mothers who want to breastfeed but cannot get the baby to latch. This bottle makes the baby work to get the milk unlike a typical bottle that makes it very easy for the baby to drink. For this reason the breast bottle is also ideal for mothers who plan to use a combination of breastfeeding and bottle feeding. When mother and baby hit a bump in the road of breastfeeding advice and alternatives should be sought.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades